Company: Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Cen
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The primary purpose of the Night Auditor is to provide guests with an excellent hotel experience while functioning as the sole Front Office Associate during the overnight shift.
The Night Auditor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Maintain accurate accounts of cash, checks, and credit transactions ;
- Provide accounting support to the hotel by ensuring all revenues are posted to the correct department , balance the guest ledger on a daily basis and complete all necessary reports ;
- Handle confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity ;
- Address guest complaints, issues and/or requests in friendly and professional manner , taking initiative to resolve all issues and ensuring that all matters are resolved or escalated to the appropriate representative;
- Provide reports to management about asset utilization and audit results ; ,
- Work proactively to recommend changes in operations and financial activities ;
- Manage daily paperwork including occupancy report, guest list, cash drawer summary, balance sheet, account summary, history file, and housekeeping report ;
- May be required to make management decisions in a manager's absence ;
- Effectively utilize excel, workbooks, and access to submit reports to corporate office as appropriate ;
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position .
Keywords: Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Cen, Normal , Night Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Normal, Illinois
here to apply!