Receptionist Administrative Assistant
Company: Accounting Firm in Normal IL
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Receptionist Administrative
Assistant to join our team! You will perform clerical and
administrative functions in order to drive company
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate member of
- Receive and relay messages.
- Greet all customers in a professional manner.
- Complete administrative tasks such as scanning, copying,
filing, data entry, and scheduling.
- Collect, record and update all customer records.
- Send electronic appointments to customers along with
- Prepare and organize for each day's appointments.
- Ensure reception area is clean and a welcoming environment for
all customers who visit the office.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Call customers daily with information, requests, and due date
- Collect payments from customers and issue
- Previous experience in office administration or other related
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional appearanceCompany DescriptionOur mission is to
provide quality professional year-round service to our clients;
this includes personal as well as business tax, bookkeeping, and
payroll services, allowing businesses the opportunity to focus on
other aspects.We accomplish this by:Giving individual attention to
our clients and knowing that our success is a result of their
success;Staying current on the ever changing tax laws, using the
latest tax and accounting software, and research materials; as well
as technologyWorking with other professional businesses to enhance
the services that we provide.
Keywords: Accounting Firm in Normal IL, Normal , Receptionist Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!