Cosmetology Teacher - PT - Days - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Tricoci University of Beauty Culture
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Report To: Campus Director & Education Specialist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Tricoci University of Beauty Culture (TUBC) is a Chicago-based
education company focused on the beauty industry. Founded by Mario
Tricoci, an accomplished leader and world-renown innovator in the
beauty industry, TUBC provides a premium education that develops
graduates with the skills, knowledge and professionalism desired by
leading companies in the industry.
The Campus Teacher will independently oversee the day to day
affairs of their classroom. The Campus Teacher will ensure the
highest standard and consistent teaching approach to each student.
Perform administrative functions. Abide by the school, state, and
- Act as a role model.
- Motivate internal and external clients.
- Regular Communication with the Campus Director and Education
- Implement student policies timely and consistently.
- Identify needs and communicate with the Campus Director to
- Effectively supervise your classroom.
- Consistently prepared for class by reviewing curriculum,
developing lesson plans and course outlines, setting up the
classroom, and making copies prior to the start of
- Instruct consistent curriculum in classroom and clinic as
mandated by school, state, or federal policies.
- Attend Teacher meetings and training sessions.
- Ensure sanitation is completed by students
- Evaluate and advise student academic and attendance progress,
providing positive and constructive feedback. Student:
- Instruct students on one or more subjects within the curriculum
- Conduct daily attendance at the start of each class.
- Recognize and counsel students on dress code violations
- Hands on demonstration of all services taught.
- Create study guides, activities, and educational tools for
- Ensure all grades, forms, and feedback is completed
- Foster teamwork within the student body and campus.
- Actively participate in student/client consultations.
- Act as a role model while guiding the student in superior
- Deliver the proper attention to each client/student on the
- Resolve client situations within company standards.
- Initiate emergency closing phone tree to students.
- Assist with special projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Current State Licensed Teacher
- Minimum 1 year experience in teaching
- Organizational skills
- Excellent follow through skills
- Pro-active thinker
- Consistent people skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: Tricoci University of Beauty Culture, Normal , Cosmetology Teacher - PT - Days - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus, Education / Teaching , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!