Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Posted on: January 22, 2023
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Development of large scale, factory-wide, equipment and process
stratagies in partnership with production control, factory design,
and MES teams.
- Detailed process design including value-stream, logistics,
routing, and warehouse design.
- Implement material flow equipment such as conveyors, EMS
systems, AGVs, and ASRS systems.
- Create specialized part packaging for processes with high
complexity or automation needs.
- Develop models to analyze the cost, throughput, and space
factors for part sequencing, material batching, intermediate
storage locations, and other material flow strategies.
- Plan, manage, and communicate project schedule ensuring
alignment to overall program milestones.
- Be responsible for and ensure safety, quality, cost, timing &
throughput targets are achieved on all projects.
- Be part of a world-class engineering team, with a focus on high
quality work and rapid project deployment.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar technical
- 5+ years of experience in engineering role.
- Experience with data-based development of high-level material
flow strategies for high volume, high complexity production or
- End-to-end supply chain, logistics, and/or material flow design
- Experience using 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D (CATIA/3DExperience)
- Successful implementation of material flow related equipment
such as conveyors, AGVs/AMRs, docking systems, part packaging, or
- Modelling or simulation capabilities. Workflow capability using
VBA, Python, or simulation programs (Flexsim, AnyLogic etc..) is a
- Familiarity with Manufacturing Execution, Material Requirements
Planning, Warehouse Management, or Yard Management (MES, MRP, WMS,
YMS) systems are a plus.
Keywords: RGBSI, Normal , Senior Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!