Battery Test Technician
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Responsibilities: -This role will be focused on operating and
maintaining battery test systems for development and validation
testing of high voltage EV batteries. The Battery Technician will
work closely with engineers to install, configure and maintain test
properties across a variety of complex battery testing equipment.
Additionally, this role will be involved in the disassemble and
reassembly of prototype hardware, and first line troubleshooting of
laboratory failures. Technician will be responsible for collecting
high quality data, documenting daily work, and creating standard
operating procedures (SOPs).
- Associates degree in a technology field or relevant
- 2+ years Technician experience.
- Proficient in MS office package (Excel, Word, and
- Familiarity with test cells and/or large battery testing
- Understanding of electrified vehicles and drivetrains as well
as high voltage safety.
- Understanding of instrumentation and data collection.
- Ability to work under strenuous / awkward positions throughout
the working day.
- Work in a team environment and communicate with fellow
- Basic workshop etiquette, provide verbal and writing
communication across all teams.
- Timeliness, dependability and willingness to work off-shifts
when required. -
- Experience in lithium ion batteries, module, and pack are a
Keywords: RGBSI, Normal , Battery Test Technician, Engineering , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!