Pain Management Physician
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Pain Management opening in Normal, Illinois. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Seeking a fellowship trained, board-eligible/board- certified
pain management physician in either anesthesia or physical medicine
- Great opportunity exists for a candidate interested in being
part of a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary approach to pain
management at the forefront of healthcare delivery.
- Join established physicians in our outpatient practices in
Bloomington/Normal and Pontiac, Illinois.
- The ideal candidate should be skilled at interventional
procedures including intrathecal pumps, cervical injections.
Opportunity to provide additional services and perform additional
- Referral support from 80+ primary care physicians in the
Bloomington/Normal and Pontiac regions.
- The Bloomington site is located at OSF Center for Health at
Fort Jesse and is equipped with in house C-arm with recovery suite,
imaging, physical therapy with aquatics. Joseph Medical Center
houses a Bore MRI for additional imaging services.
- The Pontiac site is a more traditional clinic setting located
within OSF Saint James – John Albrecht Medical Center. Procedural
work is taken to the OSF Saint James operating room. This location
also offers physical therapy services and pain psychology. OSF
Saint James – John W. Albrecht Medical Center, located in Pontiac,
Illinois, is a state-of-the-art, 42-bed replacement health care
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center in Bloomington, Illinois includes
a medical staff of over 300 physicians, 157 licensed beds, all
private rooms, and a 32-bed comprehensive care center using a
universal bed model approach with patients. This Level II trauma
center provides medical, surgical, obstetric, intensive care, and
post intensive care units; a full range of cardiovascular,
neuroscience and orthopedic services; and a skilled nursing
facility for those patients in need of transition from acute care
to home or nursing home.
- The Bloomington-Normal sister cities are growing rapidly with a
current population of about 160,000. Located in the heart of
Central Illinois, approximately two hours from Chicago and St.
Louis, Bloomington-Normal is the proud home of Illinois State
University and Illinois Wesleyan University. Being one of the
fastest growing metropolitan areas in Illinois; Bloomington-Normal
offers exceptional pre-k through 12 and higher education, culture,
entertainment, community, employment, and stability. The
revitalization of Downtown Bloomington and Uptown Normal features
performing arts centers, theaters, museums, and parks. The cities
are also headquarters to State Farm Insurance and Country Insurance
& Financial Services.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients servedEOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keyphrases: pain medicine jobs, pain management jobs
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Normal , Pain Management Physician, Executive , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!