Family Medicine Residency Program Director - Central Illinois
Company: National Medical Association
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Carle Health's Graduate Medical Education department is seeking
a Program Director to lead our established Family Medicine
Residency program at Carle BroMenn Medical Center in Normal,
Illinois. Opportunity details include:
- Join an established, newly ACGME accredited program with a
history of AOA accreditation.
- 2 residents per class year with 100% board passage rate over
the last 5 years.
- This unique and highly visible position, reports to the
Designated Institutional Official (DIO). Key collaborators include
Carle BroMenn Medical Center administrative leadership as well as
the Carle West Physician Group.
- Residency Leadership team includes a full-time Program
Coordinator and an experienced Associate Program Director.
- The Program Director will have dedicated time for
administrative, educational, strategic, research initiatives and
provide oversight of the Family Medicine Residency program.Maintain
a clinical practice with allocated educational administration time
of up to 0.8 FTE to lead an established residency program.
- The Program Director will continue to recruit and develop
faculty with the goal of program expansion.
- Carle BroMenn Medical Center serves as the primary site for the
majority of residents' clinical training.
- With over 80 years of GME experience, Carle Health sponsors ten
high-quality, accredited residency training programs and one
fellowship training program.
- Medical Student teaching and research opportunities available
with the Carle Illinois College of Medicine . Ideal candidate:
- Candidate must be board certified in Family Medicine.
- Administrative Leadership experience and a minimum of 5 years
faculty teaching experience required; academic leadership
experience serving in assistant/associate or program director role
- Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer-reviewed
funding, publication of original research or review articles in
peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publications or
presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific
society meetings, or participation in national committees and/or
educational organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
Keywords: National Medical Association, Normal , Family Medicine Residency Program Director - Central Illinois, Executive , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!