Part Time Nurse Practitioner for MAT Clinic
Company: MedMark Treatment Centers
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Part-Time Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Needed -
** Sign on bonus offered for eligible applicants and offered for a
limited time.****Details to be discussed during the interview
At MedMark, we take a patient-centered approach to opioid addiction
treatment. In the first days of treatment, we'll design an
individualized plan that's suited to your needs. We don't just
offer rehabilitation counseling and methadone treatment, MedMark
clinics also provide physical evaluations, drug screenings, case
management services, relapse prevention education, and after-care
planning. Additionally, certain locations offer methadone detox,
buprenorphine maintenance, and group counseling. All of our
services focus on helping you achieve long-term sobriety to enhance
your wellbeing and improve your quality of life.Job
- Provides medical services including taking a history and
physical examination, and performs appropriate follow-up on
patients' medical issues as indicated.
- Provides health counseling services under the supervision of
the MD and follows the progress of patients. Makes appropriate
records of findings during examinations and submits charts to MD
- May write drug orders or written transmittal orders and call
for refills under the supervision of the Medical Director.Position
- Must be a Licensed Nurse Practitioner in good standing with the
State of Illinois.
- Must be certified by ANCC/AANP.
- At least 6 months of MAT/Addiction and 2 years of Primary Care
- Drug rehabilitation and training knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to interact compassionately with a diverse
- Must already have waiver with at least 100 slots
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check.
Keywords: MedMark Treatment Centers, Normal , Part Time Nurse Practitioner for MAT Clinic, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!