CMA - Certified Medical Assistant (Part-time)
Company: Medcor Inc
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you routinely engage in conversations with
everyone you meet? Do you treat people as well, if not better than
you would treat yourself? Do you like a supportive, team-based work
environment, good pay, and growth potential? If so, then Medcor may
be the right company for you!
Here's the top 5 reasons why:
- Stability! We've been around since 1984. Nationwide and growing
- Work life balance. Regular schedule, some holidays. Multiple
opportunities to pick up additional shifts.
- Training! We believe in it and we'll train and support you to
- Opportunities to develop professionally. We offer ways to
expand your role, transfer to other parts of the country, and grow
at the pace you want.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to share? We
value your work and we want your input!Medcor is currently looking
for a Certified Medical Assistant to provide high-quality clinical
administrative care Part-Time in an employer based clinic setting
in Normal, IL. The clinic performs basic primary and urgent care in
addition to treating work place injuries. The hours for this
position are Friday and Saturday from 6:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
The CMA will provide excellent clinical care in an AP clinic and
will assist in the care and treatment of patients in the clinic
environment. The position's responsibilities also include
collaborative work with the medical and operational leadership at
Medcor, on-site NLP's, RN's, CMA's, and key contacts within the
client's corporate structure. This position requires no on-call
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Medical Assistant:
- Provide superior customer service to clinic patients and
- Schedule appointments, greet patients, manage clinic traffic,
and conduct follow up calls
- Record keeping, and running reports with state of the art
electronic medical software
- Assist with clinical exams, procedures, and labs
- Conduct drug and alcohol tests
- Inventory and stocking of supplies
- Work collaboratively work with clinic staff, client staff,
local medical providersYou Must: The state of Illinois has a
vaccine mandate for all healthcare workers. If you are not
vaccinated, you will have to test weekly if you have an approved
exemption on file. Do you meet his requirement?
- Be a valid Certified Medical Assistant
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong computer and other technology skills (navigate cell
phones, texting, fax machines, etc)
- Be comfortable working in a work-site clinic environment
- The state of Illinois has a vaccine mandate for all healthcare
workers. If you are not vaccinated, you will have to test weekly if
you have an approved exemption on file. Do you meet his
requirement?It's a Plus If
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience
- You have familiarity with EMR softwareCultureWe don't just
advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for
ourselves. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click here.
Medcor PhilosophyMedcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected
practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To
preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our
values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our
advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to
celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition
program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability We are an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin,
disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status,
or any other characteristic protected by law.**MES4931
Keywords: Medcor Inc, Normal , CMA - Certified Medical Assistant (Part-time), Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!