Physician / Infectious Disease / Illinois / Locums to Perm / Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Opening
Company: MEDSTAFF National Medical Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Medstaff is assisting with Infectious Disease coverage for a
client in Normal, Illinois.
Here are some details:
- Requires Board Certification, Illinois License, DEA, AHA BLS,
ACLS, at least 1 year of experience and a clean background
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, no call, no nights, no weekends
- Mix of 8-12 inpatient consults, rounding visits, outpatient
clinic visits and possible tele-med consults per day
- Must specialize in diagnosing and managing Meningitis,
Tuberculosis, Pneumonia and others caused by bacteria, viruses,
fungi and parasites.
- Must know how to use the latest treatments and medications to
fight the diseases.
- Also familiar with STD treatment including HIV.
- Staff includes 3 physicians, 1 APP and 1 nurse
- EMR is EPIC
- Proof of COVID Vaccination is required
- Coverage will start based on time for acceptance and
credentialing (target date is September), and is needed for at
least 3 months, possibly ongoing as they hire a perm
For more information, please contact a Medstaff recruiter at
Keywords: MEDSTAFF National Medical Staffing, Normal , Physician / Infectious Disease / Illinois / Locums to Perm / Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Opening, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!