Psychiatry Physician (Physician )
Company: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Normal, Illinois.
A behavioral health practice seeks an additional psychiatrist to
serve a well-established and growing patient base in the twin
cities of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- This physician will join an established team of 3 psychiatrists
and 1 APN in this beautifully designed, functional, and
well-equipped medical office.
- An incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice
from the delay of new patients being worked into the current
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, and
- Call of 1:3 rotated daily during the week and every 3rd
weekend. A physician interested in providing inpatient care may
have this option. The Benefits
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician
Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and
other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's
programs for professional malpractice and other liability
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the
State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable. PREFERRED
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the
patients served EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
Keywords: OSF HealthCare / OSF Medical Group, Normal , Psychiatry Physician (Physician ), Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!