Physician / Hematology / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / Hematologist Oncologist opening
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Seeking a BE/BC Hematology/Oncology Physician to join our team
- Working one day per week at one of our satellite locations
might be necessary.
- New graduates and candidates with experience are very welcome
to apply. Mentorship for new graduates will be provided.
- Candidates with experience will be considered for leadership
opportunity(s) based on their interest, experience and
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would work as part of a
multidisciplinary team with medical oncologists, radiation
oncologists, gynecologic oncologist, genetic and nutrition
counseling services. Breast surgery, colorectal surgery, urology,
and neurosurgery services at the Medical Center in Normal,
- Medical Center has strong clinical cancer research with a
National Community Oncology Research Program (NCORP) Grant from the
National Cancer Institute (NCI) and currently has over 100 open
clinical trials for cancer patients in the East Central Illinois
- For candidates with a strong academic background, a research
component will be considered.
- Research Institute with an existing opportunity to support
investigator-initiated studies The Community: The
Bloomington-Normal area is a vi brant community, home to 167,699
people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable
quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois is at the
intersections of 39, 55 and 74 and within two hours of Chicago, St.
Louis and Indianapolis. Normal is the proud home of Illinois State
University. Residents and visitors enjoy Normal s premiere
educational institutions, exceptional recreational amenities and a
diverse employment base.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Normal , Physician / Hematology / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / Hematologist Oncologist opening, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!