Cardiology in IL - Cardiology Role Available in Normal, IL (Physician )
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Cardiology opening in Normal, Illinois. Normal, Illinois is a
vibrant community and home to people who exemplify the values of
the Midwest and its remarkable quality of life. It is in the heart
of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails
and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, hotels, and shopping
centers. CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track
opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can
decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of
compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your
consultant to best fit your needs. Contact Michelle Lampert, Click
Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply .
- Join a team of 3 interventional cardiologists, 4 non-invasive,
1 EP, 1 CV surgeon, and 4 APPs
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Must be able to perform TEEs
- Level II trauma center
- Level II NICU
- Accredited chest pain center
- Live less than 3 hours from Chicago and St Louis
- Opportunity for academic research and affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Normal , Cardiology in IL - Cardiology Role Available in Normal, IL (Physician ), Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!