Pulmonology in IL - Pulmonologist Role in Illinois (Physician )
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Pulmonology opening in Normal, Illinois. Normal, Illinois is a
vibrant community and home to people who exemplify the values of
the Midwest and its remarkable quality of life. It is in the heart
of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis.
Discover the multitude of arts, culture and entertainment, trails
and parks, fairs and festivals, restaurants, hotels, and shopping
centers. At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every
step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised
of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the
lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Contact Michelle Lampert at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to
- 100% outpatient pulmonology
- Full or part-time schedule options
- Modern state-of-the-art facility
- Research department and vein clinic associated with the
- Full PFT and spirometry in the office
- Accredited residency programs in neurosurgery and family
- Navigational bronchoscopy and bronchial thermoplasty
- Less than 3 hours from Chicago and St. Louis
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Normal , Pulmonology in IL - Pulmonologist Role in Illinois (Physician ), Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!