Scribe - Ortho/Sports Medicine
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Scribe assists physician/provider in documenting details of the
patient visit via the electronic medical record, and performs other
related clerical duties to increase physician/provider
effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity for improved patient
flow and satisfaction
OTHER SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Capacity to learn and retain information
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skills
- Ability to easily multi-task
- Accompanies physician/mid-level into patient exam rooms to
transcribe physical exam and document patients encounter
- Documents accurately physician exam findings, assessment and
plan as well as any procedures in EMR.
- Ensures all proper diagnosis codes are listed.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Maintain patient confidentiality, use of discretion.
- Proofreads and edit all physicians' medical documents for
accuracy, spelling, punctuation and grammar.
- Entry of patient appointment 'ticklers' at physicians
- Compiling surgical/informational folders as needed by the
- Other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Normal , Scribe - Ortho/Sports Medicine, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!