Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $2,305 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg for a travel
nursing job in Normal, Illinois.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/05/2023
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelWeekly pay range -$2,075.00 to
- The RN is responsible for managing the care of patients
experiencing general medical conditions or general surgical
procedures, which require general assessments related to specific
conditions, and general therapies and interventions.
- Reports To: Facility's onsite Nurse Manager/Supervisor of
- Cynet Health Director of Nursing RN MS Duties and
- Conducts an individualized patient assessment, prioritizing the
data collection based on the adult or elderly patient's immediate
condition or needs within timeframe specified by client facility's
policies, procedures or protocols.
- Conducts ongoing assessments as determined by the adult or
elderly patient's condition and/or the client facility's policies,
procedures or protocols and reprioritizes care accordingly.
- Develops plan of care that is individualized for the adult or
elderly patient reflecting collaboration with other members of the
- Performs appropriate treatments as ordered by physician in an
accurate and timely manner.
- Performs therapeutic nursing interventions as established by
individualized plan of care for the adult or elderly patient and
- Provides individualized patient/family education customized to
the adult or elderly patient and his/her family.
- Documents patient assessment findings, physical/psychosocial
responses to nursing intervention and progress towards problem
- Initiates emergency resuscitative measures according to adult
- Maintains confidentiality in matters related to patient, family
and client facility staff.
- Provides care in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner
that is sensitive to the adult or elderly patient's and family's
diversity, preserving their autonomy, dignity and rights.
- Reports patient condition to appropriate personnel during each
- Maintains current competency in adult medical surgical nursing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, with current
licensure in state practicing in good standing in the state of
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital
- Evidence of current BLS credential mandatory Cynet Health Job
ID #19389221. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36.0 hours
per week (subject to confirmation) with tax-free stipend amount to
Keywords: Cynet Health, Normal , Travel Nurse RN - Med Surg - $2,305 per week, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...