Physician / Otolaryngology / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / ENT opening
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist to join our established
Otolaryngology practice at our location in Bloomington-Normal,
- Must have completed training at an ACGME-accredited
Otolaryngology residency program
- Fellowship training in Pediatric Otolaryngology, Rhinology, or
Laryngology is desirable but not required
- Must have skills and interest in comprehensive
- Busy, established practice with a large referral base
- Large, state-of-the-art facility with opportunity to grow
- Join a system with a team that includes 5 full-time and 3
- System currently offers subspecialty Adult and Pediatric
Otology/Neurotology, Head/Neck Oncology, Microvascular
Reconstruction, and Rhinology services
- Onsite team includes one other BC Otolaryngologist, 3 Advanced
Practice Clinicians and an in-clinic Adult Audiologist
- Enjoy comprehensive breadth of cases with patients of all
- Well established hospitalist program
- Majority of surgeries will be done at a 200-bed
Magnet-designated teaching institution
- Some surgeries will be done at the Center for Outpatient
Medicine, an AAAHC-accredited surgery center with state-of-the-art
- Academic opportunities Excellent benefit package including
health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD,
relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance
with 100% tail insurance covered. The Community:The
Bloomington-Normal area is a vibrant community, home to 167,699
people who exemplify the values of the Midwest and our remarkable
quality of life. Our location in the heart of Illinois is at the
intersections of 39, 55 and 74 and within two hours of Chicago, St.
Louis and Indianapolis. Normal is the proud home of Illinois State
University. Residents and visitors enjoy Normal s premiere
educational institutions, exceptional recreational amenities and a
diverse employment base.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job and email address to .
Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Confidential, Normal , Physician / Otolaryngology / Illinois / Locum or Permanent / ENT opening, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...