Physician / Oncology
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: September 19, 2023
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would mainly practice at our
campus in Normal. Working one day per week at one of our satellite
locations might be necessary.
- Training and interest in both Hematology and Oncology are
- Board certification, or board eligibility in both Hematology
and Oncology is strongly preferred.
- New graduates and candidates with experience are very welcome
to apply. Mentorship for new graduates will be provided.
- Candidates with experience will be considered for leadership
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would work as part of a
multidisciplinary team with medical oncologists, radiation
oncologists, gynecologic oncologist, genetic and nutrition
counseling services. Breast surgery, colorectal surgery, urology,
and neurosurgery services are available locally
- Hospital is only a five minute drive from the Cancer
- EPIC electronic medical record is utilized. Compensation:
- The Hematology/Oncology Physician would enjoy a very generous
compensation package in a stable, vertically integrated health
system, while practicing in a multi-disciplinary setting with Tumor
Boards and a strong support from Radiation Oncology and Surgical
- Bloomington-Normal is a very cosmopolitan place with a variety
of restaurants offering international cuisine and is centrally
located to larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago, St Louis, and
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Normal , Physician / Oncology , Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!