Gastroenterologist Needed in Illinois
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Normal, Illinois is a vibrant community and home to people who
exemplify the values of the Midwest and its remarkable quality of
life. It is in the heart of Illinois within 2 hours of Chicago, St.
Louis, and Indianapolis. Discover the multitude of arts, culture
and entertainment, trails and parks, fairs and festivals,
restaurants, hotels, and shopping centers. CompHealth has
opportunities available for physicians in many specialties.
Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal
administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all
common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Michelle Lampert at or .
- Growing GI practice with an established patient base and large
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- Opportunity to teach internal medicine residents through an
- Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call
- Join 2 GI hospitalists, 7 outpatient gastroenterologists, 4
colorectal surgeons, and 14 APPs
- Enjoy clinical autonomy with the efficiency of a financially
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 3 hours from Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Normal , Gastroenterologist Needed in Illinois, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!