Clinic RN Developmental Pediatric
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Assist with coordination of care for patients age 0-21 with
developmental needs such as autism and ADHD.
- Review consult requests for appropriateness - developmental
concerns versus psychological concerns
- Work with outside agencies to help provide resources to parents
of children with autism
- Telephone triage while providing support and advice to parents
of patients with developmental needs.
- Review and grade incoming forms such as Vanderbilt's prior to
- Provide emotional support to families as needed in the office
while waiting for a provider to come in and evaluate the
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN Developmental Pediatric, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!