Cardiothoracic Surgery Position - CTVSA/Advocate BroMenn Medical Center - Illinois
Company: Cejka Search
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Surgery-Thoracic opening in Normal, Illinois. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com CTVSA, Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgical Associates, SC, a privately held practice of surgeons seeks an exceptional full time Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their group and practice at the Advocate BroMenn Medical Center in Normal, IL. The ideal Surgeon candidate must be team-oriented and a highly skilled Cardiothoracic Surgeon who is motivated to make a difference in the Bloomington-Normal, IL community. Practice highlights:
- You will be based at Advocate BroMenn Medical Center and will have strong administrative support from the CTVSA and Advocate BroMenn teams
- Walk in to an established busy practice with referrals coming from the Advocate physician network and other physician practices in the community!
- Practice alongside a friendly and collegial team of 10 Cardiologists, four Pulmonary Medicine physicians and a highly skilled staff
- State-of-the-art facility that includes a da Vinci robot
- Competitive compensation and benefit package which includes a sign-on bonus and relocationAbout CTVSA:
- CTVSA is a privately-held practice of surgeons, comprising three specialties and serving a wide variety of hospital heart care programs across Illinois and Indiana
- Representing top U.S. Heart & Vascular programs, CTVSA is comprised of more than 28 physicians including 15 cardiac surgeons
- Many of the CTVSA surgeons are trained and experienced in both cardiac and vascular surgery
- 16 Hospital Locations
- 16 Physician Assistants and over 40 office professionals support optimal patient careAbout Advocate and Advocate BroMenn Medical Center:
- Advocate is the largest health system in Illinois.
- Advocate BroMenn Medical Center is 221 bed, Level II Trauma Center with 450+ physicians representing 40+ specialties, and 445+ registered nurses.
- Residency and Intern Programs in Neurosurgery, Family Practice, Neurology and clinical pastoral education
- Advocate BroMenn achieved Magnet designation for nursing excellence from the American Nurse Credentialing Center
- Advocate BroMenn is recognized for excellence in cardiac and stroke care by the American Heart/Stroke Association and the American College of Cardiology Community highlights:
- Normal is a town in McLean County, Illinois, United States.
- Normal is the smaller of two principal municipalities of the Bloomington–Normal metropolitan area, and Illinois' seventh most populous community outside the Chicago metropolitan area
- 2 hour drive to Chicago
- A beautiful community to live and raise a family with excellent schools, a variety of homes which will appeal to professionals, excellent shopping, and a great deal of recreational and social amenitiesPlease visit our website – www.ctvsurgeons.com Please visit our website – /> Interested candidates please contact: Sandra Chavez Senior Search Consultant Office: Email: Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, thoracic surgery jobs, thoracic surgeon jobs, cardiothoracic surgeon jobs, cardiothoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, ultrasonography jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Cejka Search, Normal , Cardiothoracic Surgery Position - CTVSA/Advocate BroMenn Medical Center - Illinois, Healthcare , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!