Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Part Time (Springfield,IL)
Company: Choose Memorial
Posted on: August 24, 2019
Basic Functions:This position embodies the Memorial Health System
Performance Excellence Standards of Safety, Courtesy, Quality, and
Efficiency that support our mission, vision and values. These
standards are evident in the daily work, which includes the
- Responsible for delegation, supervision, and provision of
nursing care for a designated group of patients through utilization
of the nursing process.
- Provides age appropriate patient care.
- Participates in research when appropriate and incorporates
research findings into clinical practice.This RN will work with
physicians and interdisciplinary team members at ALMH to develop
care plans. The interdisciplinary team includes Physical Therapy,
Occupational Therapy, Case Management, Dietary, Respiratory
Therapy, etc. They will coordinate to ensure appropriate procedure
outcomes. With this patient load there is time to develop
relationships with the patients and their families while providing
a great patient experience. While this position is a perfect fit
for a RN who likes to build relationships, it also allows an ever
changing mix of cases at a pace that will satisfy their need for
speed.Requirements for this position include:
- Current RN license in the State of Illinois. BSN
- AHA Healthcare Provider BLS certification required within 30
days of hire.
- ACLS certification required within one year of hire date
- Meets credit range for Clinical Ladder levels as follows (12
months experience as a registered nurse is required in order to
apply for promotion in the clinical ladder):
- Clinical Nurse I: Registered Nurse who achieves a range of 0-12
credits on the Clinical Ladder Behavior Grid. BSN preferred.
- Clinical Nurse II: Registered Nurse who achieves a range of
13-24 credits on the Clinical Ladder Behavior Grid with evidence of
behaviors from at least two categories of the Grid. BSN
- Clinical Nurse III: Registered Nurse who achieves at least 25
credits on the Clinical Ladder Behavior Grid with evidence of
behaviors from at least three categories on the Grid. BSN required.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care, maternal,
neonatal, nurse, nurse rn, registed, surgery Associated topics:
ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care, maternal, neonatal, nurse,
nurse rn, registed, surgery
Keywords: Choose Memorial, Normal , Registered Nurse, Emergency Department, Part Time (Springfield,IL), Healthcare , Springfield, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!