Company: Atrium Hospitality
Posted on: November 25, 2018
Atrium Hospitality is a leading hotel and asset management company, overseeing a portfolio of 84 hotels in 30 states licensed primarily through the Marriott, Hilton and Intercontinental brand families. We strive to bring to life a culture that promotes the four simple values that drive our business: Perseverance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.Position DescriptionJob Purpose:
To manage all facets of the Housekeeping Department ensuring high levels of guest service and satisfaction. Includes rooms, laundry, public areas, department storage areas and work areas.
- Supervise housekeeping and laundry staff: hiring, firing, performance evaluations, training and development. Schedul Finish e staff according to labor standards and forecasted occupancy.
- Assist General Manager in development of the department's annual budget. Monitor performance against plan.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Maintain room quality based on hotel objectives. Monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in rooms, storage areas, laundry, restrooms and public areas.
- Compile and report accurate status of guest rooms to front office.
- Enforce standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return on guest lost and found items.
- Maintain standard procedures for security of on-loan equipment.
- Maintain productivity and labor cost goals.
- Establish and maintain cost control systems for staffing linen inventories and cleaning supplies. Conduct inventories of linen, supplies and equipment. Order and receive supplies to maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Ensure quality services are rendered in meeting guest needs and that guest relations are enhanced.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
- Add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure with like common and decimal fractions. Compute ratio, rate, and percent. Draw and interpret bar graphs. Perform arithmetic operations involving American monetary units.
- Read and understand instructions, safety rules, etc. Write reports with proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech. Speak with correct English and well-modulated voice.
- Determine time, place, and sequence of operations or action to be taken on the basis of analysis of data; executing determination of and/or reporting on events. Determine or interpret work procedures for a group of workers, assign specific duties, maintain harmonious relations among them and promote efficiency.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field.
- Minimum two (2) years experience as Assistant Housekeeper, and two (2) years housekeeping experience in a commercial environment in a supervisory capacity; OR, equivalent level of education and experience.
Benefits and EEOFull-time associates are eligible for the following benefits:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Company paid life with employee paid supplemental options
- Matching 401-k with immediate vesting for eligible participating associates
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
Working for Atrium Hospitality offers more than a great job; it offers the ability to make a difference in a meaningful way every day. Whether you are a recent graduate, new to the industry, or an experienced professional, Atrium provides extraordinary opportunities for growth and competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, customer-centric workplace.
Atrium Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerMinorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans Click here to view EEO is the Law
Keywords: Atrium Hospitality, Normal , Executive Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!