Company: Motion Recruitment
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Our client, a leading electronic vehicle automotive tech company
is seeking a Tech Writer to join their team in Normal, Il.
Duration: 3-month W2 contract (opportunity for extension or
- Rewrite test procedures used by assembly line workers by
removing technical terminology and making them clear and easy to
- Develop a plan to define this project and track its
- Work with software developers, assembly line workers, and other
subject matter experts on review and approval of procedures to
ensure that they are complete, accurate, and easy to comprehend
Desired Skill Set
- Bachelor's or master's degree in communications, technical
writing, engineering, or technology.
- 2+ years of experience creating professional
- Experience creating manufacturing work instructions is
- Ability to manage tasks and information flow using
collaboration software such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint,
Smartsheet, and Lucidchart.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States on a full-time basis now and in the future
Keywords: Motion Recruitment, Normal , Technical Writer, IT / Software / Systems , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!