Document Control Analyst- Enterprise Quality
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Develop and manage repository for all Enterprise Quality
business documents, including policies, standards, procedures, work
instructions and forms. Ensure RIVIAN teams have access to
knowledge database and follow requirements related to document
control compliance. Support the annual process within Enterprise
Quality team for skill development.
- Work across Enterprise Quality and cross functional
stakeholders to write, publish and maintain Quality systems
documentation (policies, standards, procedures/processes,
standards, forms/checklists etc.) at RIVIAN. Must have technical
documentation writing experience.
- Ensure effective communications about changes made by other
teams impacting quality processes.
- Manage timely delivery of updated quality documentation to
cross functional team.
- Drive continuous improvement in documents by ensuring teams
capture updates from Rivian 5 Always Learning process.
- Work with Quality Academy team to provide inputs for training
on quality system documentation per defined schedule, as
- Support external and internal audits of RIVIAN Quality systems
and processes, as required.
- In this role, this person will work with cross functional
members throughout the Enterprise Quality team to ensure compliance
to Document Control Policy and will be responsible to report to
management issues revolving around compliance.
- Work cross functionally with change management teams to ensure
all changes are captured, published in RIVIAN document management
system and applicable team libraries.
- Track, manage and report status of document control system
periodically to ensure timely completion of document control
- Manufacturing experience in a high-volume industry a plus
- 5+ years of equivalent experience in Document control
- Experience with Quality Systems required
- Basic understanding of ISO and international requirements
(certifications/ compliance, regulations)
- Technical documentation writing experience must.
- Strong organizational skills and stakeholder management
- Communicate effectively (both verbal and written)
- Make decisions and use good judgment
- Come together and collaborate and work successfully with
- Ask Why to enable open discussion and not debates
- Stay open in a team environment with various levels of
- Zoom Out to work under fast-paced conditions (build the plane
as we fly it)
- Over deliver other duties as assigned
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent related technical experience
in manufacturing environment (Preferably automotive)
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and
local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent
with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to talk, listen and speak clearly in person and/or on
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Rivian, Normal , Document Control Analyst- Enterprise Quality, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!