Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Read and comprehend instructions and follow established
- Collect all material and equipment needed to begin the
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex
- Check output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Keep records of production quantities and time
- Report issues, malfunction or defective parts
- Apply sound problem solving skills in order to maintain a high
standard of quality to our customers
- Maintain a strict adherence to the Standard Operating
Procedures, thereby clearly identifying irregularities that may
cause damage or inefficiency and prescribing corrective measures to
improves these processes.
- High School degree or GED preferred
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work safely
- Ability to stand 8-12 hours per day
- Ability to to lift up to 50 lbs
- Some manufacturing experience preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.