Who is Fox?
Founded in 2012, Fox Pest Control is a rapidly growing, Top 20,
nationwide pest control company with 20+ locations in 15 states.
Our mission is to develop confident leaders and empower individuals
to provide strong outstanding service. Our core values emphasize
relationships first, extreme ownership and family.
What we offer
* Positive and empowering culture with strong opportunity for
* Earn $2,000 - $3,000+ monthly!
* Overtime opportunities
* Company vehicle, gas card, tablet, equipment, and products are
* Additional commission and bonus opportunities
* Paid and provided training, licensing and certifications
* Comprehensive benefits including medical, vision and dental,
401k with match, and PTO
* Necessary COVID precautions in place including provided
A Day in the Life of an Entry Level Pest Service Technician
As a Pest Tech at Fox Pest Control, you will be responsible for
servicing our clients homes with our leading edge products. We rely
on our service techs to be independent, hard working individuals
with strong customer service skills.
* Daily responsibilities will consist of identifying, selecting,
mixing and applying treatments
* Take responsibility and initiative on their assigned service
* Build rapport with customers by providing exceptional customer
* Ability to build positive relationships and effectively
communicate value to customers
* Able to analyze pest control activity, explain and implement
an effective plan of action
* Ability to learn and follow servicing protocols to apply
chemical solutions and powders
* Able to lift 50 pounds regularly
* Must be 21 or older for insurance purposes
* A valid driver's license, authorized to work in the US
* This position is subject to a background check, drug screen
and motor vehicle record check
Equal Employment Opportunity
In order to provide equal employment and advancement
opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Fox Pest
Control will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Fox
Pest Control does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, age, disability, military service,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.