Normal - Customer Service Liaison
Company: FirstGroup plc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Customer Service Liaison - in Normal, IL!
At First Student, our Customer Service Liaisons are an integral
part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety,
customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children.
We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
First Student is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America.
- A great work environment.
Customer Service Liaison responsibilities include:
- Responds to customer inquiries and problems by providing timely
and accurate information or directing inquiries to supervisor
- Follows and explains policy and procedure as outlined in
operations and procedures manuals
- Treats each customer/caller with courtesy, dignity, and respect
- Meets or exceeds established performance requirement
- Enters data with an error of 1% or less for notation of
transportation type, pickup times, appointment times, addresses,
and other information as outlined in operations and procedures
- Documents trip authorization according to procedures.
- Remains knowledgeable of all policies and procedure
- Adheres to the work schedule in order to handle the call volume
and contractual requirements, unless request made by
- All other duties as assigned
Customer Service Liaison requirements:
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to interact with interdepartmental personnel
- Positive attitude and sensitivity in dealing with customer
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem solving
- Ability to utilize a standard business telephone system for
- Able to operate a computer; proficient in excel
- Communicate clearly in English
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to
safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we've created a
working environment that you'll love.
And, because we're a huge company with 120,000 staff and over
2.5 billion customers worldwide, you'll also enjoy real security, a
brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: FirstGroup plc, Normal , Normal - Customer Service Liaison, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!