Hospitality Concierge, Facilities
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Our facilities are a vibrant, fast-paced mix of visitors,
employees, and full of fun and adventure. The Security Concierge
role is critical to establishing security at our sites while
creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. As the first Rivian
representative encountered when someone enters a building, the
Security Concierge plays a key role in both operational flow and
safety. The Security Concierge efficiently guides visitors and
employees to their destination.
- Greet visitors as you are positioned as the first line of
security to welcome everyone who comes through the door. You are
the face of Rivian and a brand ambassador who creates a welcoming
atmosphere while following all security protocols.
- Establish contact to guide visitors or employees to the
appropriate destination. The Security Concierge presence and
interest establish the first line of security for Rivian.
- Perform security measures, such as managing the visitor
management system or an entry log, and perform COVID associated
tasks, i.e., temperature checks and health screening
- Administer and control building access and check-in procedure,
such as issuing badges for guests or employees, and make inquiries
of individuals who seem out of place.
- Report incidents and be prepared to respond accordingly to any
situation. Communicate security incidents to appropriate
- Identify and report possible hazards and security issues, such
as major spills, obstructions, and malfunctioning door readers and
doors. Relay observations to janitorial staff, Facilities
Administrator, and/or Security Manager as appropriate.
- Perform additional security and administrative tasks as
- At least 3+ years' experience in the security field with
customer experience related roles
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study preferred
- A high degree of organization, prioritization, and awareness
with the ability to multitask efficiently
- A keen sense of situational awareness is a must
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
Office 365) and security-related access control software
- Ability to adapt and respond to any emerging need while
attending to general duties of visitor management, safety
violations, and security breaches
- A positive attitude and attention to detail
- Integrity and professionalism
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident,
energetic, and flexible
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Rivian, Normal , Hospitality Concierge, Facilities, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!