Head Teacher, PRN
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Head Teacher provides care for children ranging from six
weeks through twelve years of age. Teachers help provide daily care
for children by meeting basic daily needs and providing age
appropriate activities incorporating standards from Ages and Stages
and the Quality Rating Scale to stimulate child development.
- Communicates with parents daily to update them of events and
inform them of concerns when appropriate.
- Maintains children's personal assessments.
- Maintains classroom discipline by guiding children with
appropriate voices and actions; following the guidelines as
outlined in the staff handbook.
- Maintains inventory of classroom equipment and supplies by
reporting any broken items; reporting to office when supplies are
- Provides direct supervision to the children by interacting with
the children at all times. The teacher should play with the
children at the child's level.
- Works with center's curriculum by working closely with the
other teachers in the room to plan activities that are
developmentally appropriate to the age levels, planning monthly
outings and/or speakers, and having materials prepared before
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Head Teacher, PRN, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!