Lab Lead MLS/MLT - Hematology
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Hematology Section Lead ensures that all activities
initiated by the Clinical Lab Manager and Supervisor are completed
in a timely manner.
- Performs all essential functions of a Med Tech III in assigned
- Manages day to day work assignments.
- Ensures that all tasks for projects initiated by the Core Lab
Manager and Core Lab Supervisor are complete.
- Collaborates with Core Lab Supervisor and lab staff to ensure
assigned lab section complies with regulatory requirements.
- Provides feedback and suggestions to improve quality and
- Provides input as needed on performance evaluations.
- Follows the laboratory's procedures for specimen handling and
processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of
patient test results.
- Maintains records that demonstrate that proficiency testing
samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
- Adheres to the laboratory's quality control policies, ensures
documentation of all quality control activities, instrument
and procedural calibrations and maintenance performed.
- Follows the laboratory's established corrective action policies
and procedures whenever test systems are not within the
laboratory's established acceptable levels of
performance. Ensures proper documentation takes
- Serves as a technical resource to assist staff in identifying
and correcting problems that may adversely affect test performance
or reporting of test results.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Lab Lead MLS/MLT - Hematology, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!