Hearing Aid Tech
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Hearing Aid Technician provides hearing aid technician
support to Carle Hearing Services and the Department of
- Provides a variety of services to walk-in and scheduled hearing
- Educates and counsels patients on hearing aid care and
- Provides information and patient hearing screenings at health
- Visits nursing/assisted living homes to provide hearing aid
care, screenings, and information.
- Serves as department liaison to hearing aid manufacturers’
- Initiates Lawson requests including capital purchases and
- Collects invoices, inputs data and insures accurate
billing/credits from hearing aid companies.
- Provides hearing aid repair and maintenance for “walk-in”
hearing aid patients
- Performs electroacoustic analysis and listening check of new
and repaired hearing aids
- Monitors and orders stock items for hearing aids, earmolds, and
- Monitors invoices for hearing aids/repairs.
- Tracks and enters data in EPIC for new and repaired hearing
- Monitors storeroom for incoming supplies/takes outgoing
shipments to storeroom daily.
- Update hearing aid/earmold/repair/accessory pricing information
on Sharepoint; maintain and distribute pricing sheets to
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Hearing Aid Tech, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!