Clinic RN - ObGyn
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Manages triage responsibilities of high risk and low risk
pregnant women, well women, and acute conditions following
obstetrical and gynecological protocols.
- Assists with moderately complex procedures.
- Administers chemotherapeutic agents and blood products.
- Performs diagnostic testing to assess fetal well-being in
collaboration with physicians and advanced practice providers.
- Resource for CMA and LPN staff.
- Provides comprehensive prenatal and breastfeeding
- Excels in customer service, team building and problem solving
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - ObGyn, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!