Clinic RN - Cardiology
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The ambulatory nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Assists patients in understanding diagnosis, treatment options
and resources available internal and external to the
- Serves as liaison in planning care between patients, caregivers
and multi-disciplinary health care providers.
- Provide education and informational resources to patient to
optimize continuous and comprehensive care.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Telephone triage
- Medication refills
- Patient throughput for assigned Physicians throughout clinic
- Manages Cardiology and Heart Failure RN worklist, to include
preauthorization and scheduling challenges
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - Cardiology, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!