RN Supervisor - Convenient Care
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The RN Supervisor manages nursing activities for the Curtis,
Windsor and CC Plus Main Campus Convenient Care and provides
clinical expertise in the nursing process.
- Manages daily nursing activities of Patient Care Department(s)
in conjunction with patient care manager.
- Participates in development, planning and monitoring of fiscal
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Assists and serves on various project implementation and
process improvement meetings as the Department liaison.
- Assists manager with quality, service and budgetary
- Assist with yearly budgetary development.
- Assists staff in solving work related issues as needed. Is
prepared with shift coverage options in case of unscheduled absence
of off hours shift.
- Assumes responsibility for personnel related duties that
include interviewing, disciplinary actions, payroll reporting,
scheduling paid leave, and enforcing requires rules and
regulations. Monitors employee performance and ensures timely
communications for the purpose of goal setting, performance
evaluations, wages increases and continued personal actions.
- Coordinates new employee set-up as well as employee relocation
within office regarding telephone, computers, and maintenance.
- Creates and supervises staff schedules, completes time card
review and approval and processes paid leave requests from
- Covers nursing shifts when there are staff shortages at CC Plus
Main Campus, Curtis or Windsor Convenient Care.
- Demonstrates a growing and applied knowledge base in areas of
standards of care, patient care resources, references, protocol,
pertinent drugs, significant lab values, and procedures.
- Endorses and performs all required tasks associated with the
Carle Experience such as, but not limited to, rounding, development
or scouting and stoplight reports.
- Ensures equipment is maintained and kept in good working order
and all documentation of repair and maintenance is retained.
- Serves on committees, task forces and work groups on a
voluntary and appointed basis both at the deartment and hospital
- Participates in the administration on-call rotation.
- Provides direct patient care as needed.
- Handles escalated customer service face-to-face contacts, calls
- Direct reports would include MA, CMA, LPN, RN, Program
Assistant and APP’s
- Supervision of three Conv Care locations Curtis and Windsor,
and CC Plus Main Campus.
- Conv Care provides acute care to all age patients
- Perform vitals/triage/ point of
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN Supervisor - Convenient Care, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!