RN Supervisor - Surgical
Posted on: September 10, 2021
- Coordinates daily nursing and staffing activities of Inpatient
- Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent
to perform all required job tasks.
- Recommend various personnel actions including but not limited
to hiring, performance appraisals, and promotions; make work
assignments and review and edit work of subordinates.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues, confers with manager to resolve more complex
- Supports the Manager in collecting information for
accreditation surveys and departmental audits. Actively assists the
Manager with implementation of the recommended changes.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN Supervisor - Surgical, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!