Clinic RN - Otolaryngology (OHNS)
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Telephone triage to include results reports, symptoms based
telephone encounters utilizing the RSOAP method and MRI
- Jackson-Pratt Drain removals
- Setting up sterile procedures and assisting with these sterile
minor procedures in the office
- Specialized surgical nurse teaching instructions provided to
each patient scheduled for surgery with instructions specific to
the surgery being performed. This is done in person or over the
- Process lab specimens to send to the lab after the provider
collects the specimens.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - Otolaryngology (OHNS), Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!