Clinic RN - ECHO
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Procedural Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Performs advanced nursing activities, which can include
assisting with procedures using conscious sedation, placement of
IV's, and administering chemotherapy drugs.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Start IVs on ECHO patients needing contrast administration
- Respond to contrast reactions
- Support and monitor patients during DSE, TEE, tilt table, and
- Maintain conscious sedation proficiency and appropriate
documentation requirements for care delivered
- Screen patients before their stress tests, and work with
performing physicians to ensure patient specific treatment is
appropriate and provided according to protocol.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - ECHO, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!