Clinic RN - Family Practice
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental standing orders.
- Assist insupporting residents in the expected relationships of
nurse and physician.
- Triage and assess patients providing care within scope of
- Assist in developing department protocols.
- Assist with procedures. Point of Care testing.
- See patients, via nurse visits, for assessment, triage and
- Lead team, as preceptor and mentor, in excellent patient
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - Family Practice, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!