RN Supervisor - Home Care
Posted on: September 10, 2021
The Home Care Supervisor works with RNs, Medical Social Workers,
Coordinators of Office, Schedule, and Volunteer/Marketing to ensure
smooth work flows that adhere to all state, federal, and
accrediting body rules and regulations. Ensures that workflows
efficiently utilize resources in a variety of home care and hospice
functions. Hours may vary depending upon census and program
- Assesses and problem solves using information systems and
process to promote desired patient, professional and organizational
outcomes. Plans, implements and evaluates unit based quality
improvement activities. Participates in hospital quality
- Assist manager in providing coaching and one-to-one feedback
prior to any discipline. Provide background information to manager
for any discipline needed.
- Acts as a resource to accomplish related tasks.
- Assists in developing and implements current and new office
processes within the department.
- Assists Manager in appraisals of probation, annual and on-going
performance appraisals for employees based on job descriptions and
- Assists in development and review of department policies and
- Assumes full responsibility for the department in the absence
of the manager.
- Assesses and problem solves using Home Care and Hospice
knowledge (Regulatory Guidance, Accreditation Guidance, Conditions
of Participation) to promote desired outcomes in response to
regulatory changes and customer concerns for patient population
pediatric to geriatric.
- Assists in developing and implements referral/schedule
- Monitors employee performance and ensures timely communications
for the purpose of goal setting, performance evaluations, wages
increases; Provides coaching and one-to-one feedback with home care
and hospice staff
- Acts as a resource to accomplish tasks related to Face to Face
documentation, Referral Process, and Pre-Claim Review.
- Assumes responsibility for personnel related duties that
include interviewing, disciplinary actions, payroll reporting,
scheduling paid leave, and enforcing required rules and regulations
for approximately 15 Direct Reports.
- Maintains ongoing knowledge of all job functions (intake, field
clinicians, admission nurse, clerical)performed within home care
and hospice as well as maintains a thorough working knowledge of
all of the systems (Regulatory Guidance, Accreditation Guidance,
Conditions of Participation, EMR) utilized to perform the work in
home care and hospice.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN Supervisor - Home Care, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!