Clinic RN - Digestive Health
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Now Offering Flexible
Available, M-F 20 hours/week between 8a-5p
Available, M-F 40 hours/week between 8a-5p
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes.
- Assists Nursing Supervisor/coordinator in the development of
departmental policies and procedures.
- Provides procedural, treatment planand surgical nurse
- Performs testing such as Fibroscan, breath tests and video
- Administers vaccines and other injections
- Provides telephone triage and related follow up
- Completes prior authorization process
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Clinic RN - Digestive Health, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!