Behavioral Health Clinician LCSW - Danville
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The behavioral health clinician, as part of the primary care
treatment team, triages and manages patients with medical and
behavioral health problems within the primary care setting. The
behavioral health clinician provides quality clinical mental health
consultation to providers and staff as requested. Additionally, the
behavioral health clinician provides diagnostic mental health
assessments, interventions, education, and referrals to further
treatment to patients in the primary care setting. May also care a
small caseload of patients for ongoing therapy in traditional
- Provide consultation to and coordinate care of patients with
primary care staff. Identify, refer and advocate for
patients needing specialty behavioral health services and other
services as needed.
- Assist in the detection of “at risk” patients and the
development of plans to prevent further psychological or physical
- Provides brief, solution focused behavioral interventions with
active development of behavioral change plan.
- Teaches patients and families about care, prevention and
treatment enhancement techniques.
- Assists primary health care providers in recognizing and
treating mental disorders and psychosocial challenges.
- Assess the clinical status of patients referred by primary care
providers through brief consultative contacts.
- Works with primary care team to efficiently and effectively
treat and manage patients with chronic and new onset emotional
and/or health problems.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Behavioral Health Clinician LCSW - Danville, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!