RN Coordinator - Pain Clinic
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The RN Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day staffing of
the department, over seeing competencies, protocols, and
- Coordinates daily nursing activities at the Interventional pain
- Ensures staff members are adequately trained and are competent
to perform all required job tasks.
- Assists in development and review of department policies,
procedures, standing orders, and competencies.
- Performs all essential job functions of Registered Nurse (RN)
- Performs essential job functions of direct reports.
- Resolves work related issues, or assists employees in solving
work related issues, confers with manager to resolve more complex
- Recommend various personnel actions including but not limited
to hiring, performance appraisals, discipline, and promotions.
Ensures direct reports are adequately trained and are competent to
perform all required job tasks.
- Daily staff of department
- Completes staff evaluations
- Develops, reviews, revises department policy and protocols
- Performs daily job duties of nurse s in the department
- Works collaboratively with physicians, APP, manager, and
medical director to advance the department
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN Coordinator - Pain Clinic, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!