RN - OR Surgicenter
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The staff Registered Nurse (RN) is a professional caregiver who
assumes responsibility for a group of patients for a designated
time frame and provides care to these patients via the utilization
of the nursing process, nursing trends, technology, financial and
human resources within the philosophy of the institution.
- Performs all responsibilities and duties required by unit as
specific to the scope of service. Implements procedures and
theories related to the specific area of practice. Maintains
up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to
assure the integration of information for use by the healthcare
- Completes initial assessment upon patient admission and
develops appropriate plan of care in accordance with unit standards
and that is based on patient and family needs. Implements plan of
care, nursing interventions, and patient care procedures. Modifies
plan of care based upon continuous evaluation.
- Takes responsibility for patient and employee safety by
reporting and/or correcting safety hazards and incidents.
- Communicates with others directly and in private when necessary
to resolve issues. Offers constructive feedback to assist in the
professional development of peers, and confers with colleagues to
expand knowledge base. Identifies own learning needs and takes
initiative to begin appropriate solution.
- Fulfills all requirements of departmental competencies.
- Complete patient assessment reflecting patient condition and
document data in EPIC.
- Recognize normal and abnormal findings and notifies physician
- Establish plan of case for patient and set goals.
- Establish IV on patients over 8 years old and practices 5
rights for made action administration for all patients.
- Participate in time out process with OR RN.
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN - OR Surgicenter, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!