RN - Convenient Care (Curtis)
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The Ambulatory Nurse utilizes a systematic approach to nursing
by incorporating assessment, planning, implementation and
evaluation in the practice of nursing. Provides healthcare to
individuals, families, and communities within the RN scope of
practice as defined by the Illinois Board of Nursing.
- Provides and facilitates competent health care of patients and
families in area of practice. Ensures adherence to established
standards of care and scope of practice.
- Ensures documentation of care is complete and accurate.
- Provides health and wellness education to individuals and
- Acts as preceptor and supports the development of other staff
and healthcare students.
- Provides leadership for initiatives designed to improve the
quality of care or clinical outcomes..
- Administers medication (IM, PO, Rectal, IV, SQ and
- Perform the following procedures: Ear washes, Nebulizer
Treatments, Peak Flows, Splint Applications, Crutch Training, and
Wound Care, Point of Care Testing, IV starts and therapy, Vision
Screenings, EKG, Catheterizations and Suture/Staple removal.
- Assist providers with procedures such as vaginal exams, suture
and staple placement, and incision and drainage.
- Member of the Code Team.
- Resource Nurse for his/her shifts.
- Serve as preceptor for new employees.
- Telephone triage and work in basket.
- Rooming patients which includes obtaining vital signs,
medication reconciliation, chief complaint ect.
- Performs patient education
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , RN - Convenient Care (Curtis), Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!