Company: Atco Industries, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is a working supervisor in a factory or warehouse
Flexible, excellent communication, administrative abilities and
knowledge of computer applications.
Responsible for quality control, efficiency and cost effectiveness
for assigned operations and/or containment activities, inspections,
rework, or sequencing.
- - - Training of personnel to Standardized Work
- - - Creating and maintaining work instructions and time
- - - Serve as Customer liaison on assigned jobs
- - - May also serve as a project manager for customers who request
and require detailed engineering and consulting expertise.
- - - Audit line side and warehouse inventory to ensure no
uncertified stock is in shelf locations
- - - Ensure Reject Management/NCD process is properly followed
- - - Interface with logistics to ensure material flow in/out of
- - - Audit Plant/Warehouse storage areas to ensure no uncertified
is in usable stock locations
- - - Performed daily layered process audits of inspection
- - - Lead/Facilitate Scrap Management Process
- - - Perform data management activity reports as they relate to
quality inspection, scrap, inventory, time management
- - - Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing quality or
- - - Print, reading ability, gauge or metrology experience
- - - Strong management skills
- - - Good problem solving ability
- - - Effectively communicate both written and orally
- - - Have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Email
- - - Read and understand technical and non-technical documents as
they relate to quality functions within the business
- - - Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical
- - - Ability to travel between locations.
*(Preferred) PPAP, FMEA, PSO and SPC knowledge. Automotive,
quality, and supervisory experience.
Keywords: Atco Industries, Inc., Normal , Project Coordinator, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!