Carle Medical Supply RRT OutPt
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: November 18, 2022
The Carle Medical Supply (CMS) Registered Respiratory Therapist
educates clients and/or caregivers on use, cleaning, and
maintenance of home respiratory equipment. Proficient in
respiratory assessment, CPR, airway management, and has knowledge
of respiratory disease processes. Represents CMS as a leader in
home medical equipment, products, and services through product
knowledge, customer service, and patient, caregiver, and staff
Associate's Degree or Certificate of Completion in Respiratory
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Respiratory Care Practitioner License Illinois upon hire
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)(NBRC) upon hire
Driver's License upon hire
Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days of hire
One (1) Healthcare/Medical or Two (2) Home Health
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Excellent written and oral communication skills; good driving
record; ability to meet deadlines and work independently with
minimal supervision; possess strong computer skills and excellent
- Consults with referring physicians concerning quality of
patient care by answering questions and/or making suggestions as
- Coordinates patient care with physicians, nurses, discharge
planners, appropriate internal departments, patients, and care
givers to develope an appropriate plan of care for patients.
- Educates patients and/or caregivers, as appropriate for care
and services being provided.
- Effectively evaluate the results of patient respiratory care
delivered per care plans.
- Insures quality control and infection control by following
departmental policies and procedures.
- Maintains adequate inventory of respiratory equipment and
- Maintains and processes patient records accurately and
expediently, per policy.
- Markets Carle Medical Supply to internal and external referral
sources in a professional manner.
- Participates in on-call rotations based on employment
- Performs oxygen saturations as needed.
- Provides preventive maintenance and minor repair work on
respiratory equipment as qualified to do so.
- Serves as a resource for respiratory care product
- Trains additional staff as required and qualified.
- Utilizes the automated service order on a routine bases, using
the manual service order only when automation is not feasible.
Process paperwork per policy in a timely manner.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted. With an approved exemption,
healthcare workers must do weekly testing and verify a negative
Keywords: Carle Health, Normal , Carle Medical Supply RRT OutPt, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!