People Experience Guide
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never simply
accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek
new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown.
Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the
outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
* Ensure a positive experience for employees by responding to
inquiries and providing day-to-day support on People Team-related
policies and programs.
* Use case management system to interact with employees to track
cases for trends and ensure proper documentation.
* Help drive the content on processes and initiatives introduced by
the People Team for the Open Access (self-service) knowledge
* Assists and encourage employees to make effective use of Open
Access (i.e. Self-service), knowledge management, case management
tool and any other People systems available to them in order to
drive rapid resolution.
* Collaborate with the broader People Operations team, People Team
COEs (Total Rewards, Recruiting, Talent Development), and the
Business Partners and People partners to provide feedback and
* Partner with People Team, IT, Facilities, and other
cross-functional partners to ensure the onboarding and off-boarding
processes are delivering the right employee experience.
* Responsible for escalation of issues in a timely manner to ensure
an effective employee experience while remaining engaged in
resolving the issue.
* Ensure that all critical administrative transactions, like the
I-9 or background check process, are accurate and handled in a
timely and compliant manner.
* Provide exceptional service to questions and issues received from
* Help maintain and audit employee personnel files.
* Provide support to overall People Team initiatives when
* This is an hourly, second shift position with a starting time of
11:00 am / 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm / 9:00 pm.
* Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration
* Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an HR support role, preferably
in a shared services environment.
* General knowledge of HR functional areas and workflows.
* Experience with Workday and SharePoint is preferred.
* Experience with Remedy, Jira, ServiceNow, or similar case
management systems strongly preferred.
* Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
confidentiality with sensitive data and conversations, and
effectively work with employees at all levels of the company.
* Must be able to learn and apply quickly, as well as to
dispense/share knowledge in a team environment.
* Exceptional customer services skills.
* Attention to detail and strong organization skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, global business
environment is a plus.
* Must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, and able to work
* Must be able to prioritize, deliver on deadlines, problem solve,
* High proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to
research, compile, and present information and data.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or
personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection
laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our
recruitment processes ("Candidate Personal Data"). This data
includes contact, demographic, communications, educational,
professional, employment, social media/website, network/device,
recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference
information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the
purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system;
(ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and
recruitment process, including assessing you and your application
and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii)
establishing an employment relationship or entering into an
employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal,
regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping;
(vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing
fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal
personnel who have a need to know such information in order to
perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team,
Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you
are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian's service
providers, including providers of background checks, staffing
services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate
Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the
United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this
data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law
enforcement and national security authorities of such
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from
third party application services.
Keywords: Rivian, Normal , People Experience Guide, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!