Inpatient RN Clinic Coordinator Weekend- Nursing Office
Company: Carle Health
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Clinical coordinator Nursing office RN is committed to our
Nursing Professional Practice Model; we believe in caring
relationships with our patients, families, community, and
colleagues to provide exceptional care. In the Nursing Office, our
dedicated nursing staff, nurse leaders, interdisciplinary team
members, and physician partners practice on providing specialized
medical and nursing care. Our highly-trained staff utilizes the
most current technology and equipment. Ensures that patients
admitted to the hospital meet the requirements for acute care, and
are assigned to the appropriate level of care. Oversees bed
coordination. Serves as supervisor in the absence of administrative
personnel, responds to all codes and manages staffing. Evaluates
and facilitates resolution of administrative issues based on
established hospital policies and procedures.
Diploma (Not HS) in Nursing and Bachelor's Degree in Nursing within
four (4) years
CERTIFICATION & LICENSURE REQUIREMENTS
Registered Professional Nurse (RN) License Illinois upon hire and
Basic Life Support (BLS) within 30 days and Advanced Cardiac Life
Support (ACLS) within 1 year.
Three (3) years of clinical experience.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
ppropriate clinical skills,. Cooperates and works well with others.
Basic management skills. Team building skills. Communications
skills. Basic computer skills. Resiliency and flexibility to deal
with a changing environment.
- Utilizes nursing process to effectively perform comprehensive
- Gathers and appraises data to focus on age appropriate
- Works in partnership with the ED and inpatient Charge Nurses to
facilitate patient flow.
- Serves as a role model for the administration of quality
patient care and customer service.
- Supports and directs as needed to ensure timely resolution of
problems and effective implementation of objectives.
- Communicates significant concerns to the appropriate personnel
including the administrator on call.
- Initiates and coordinates code responses and serves as the
incident commander until the administrator on call arrives.
- Provides the nursing staff with clinical resources in the
absence of the nursing unit director/manager.
- Establishes bed management plans for the hospital and
re-evaluates and updates as needed throughout the shift.
- Communicates effectively with managers /charge nurses
/physicians and others regularly and as needed regarding
- Facilitates scheduled bed meetings.
- Completes and maintains information regarding unit occupancy
and bed availability.
- Participates in activities and continuing education to enhance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class. Carle Health
participates in E-Verify and may provide the Social Security
Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland
Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to
confirm work authorization. - For more information:
Effective September 20, 2021, the COVID 19 vaccine is required for
all new Carle Health team members. Requests for medical or
religious exemption will be permitted.
Keywords: Carle Health, Normal , Inpatient RN Clinic Coordinator Weekend- Nursing Office, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!