Neurodiagnostics Tech - Neuro EEG
Posted on: September 17, 2023
To perform quality electroneurodiagnostic studies on adult and
pediatric patients with a customer satisfaction focus. These
procedures include; routine sleep, sleep deprived, and neocortical
EEG testing. Performs EEGs, evoked potential testing, and assists
with EMG and nerve conduction velocity studies. To provide
interpreting physicians with technical studies to allow for
diagnosis of patients.
- Responsible for obtaining and recording accurate, quality
electroeneurodiagnostic recordings. Follows protocols as set by
- Performs electroencephalographic and electromyographic
recordings to help in the diagnosis of abnormal electrical
- Analyzes EEG studies by using spike detection software.
- Communicates with the neurologist on electroneurodiagnostic
recordings discussing any questions in regard to each patient study
- Provides psychological support to patients by answering
questions and explaining the testing process as needed.
- Processes EEG studies in accordance with established
- Able to perform all electroneurodiagnostic procedures.
- Utilizes recommended scripting to maintain patient satisfaction
and provides customer service recovery as needed
- Coordinates staff nurses, technologists, fellows and
neurologists in department procedures. Assumes on-call
responsibilities according to department on-call guidelines.
- Recognizes changes in clinical situations and seeks out
- Completes STAT procedures within critical testing guidelines
and communicates critical values to cardiologist and patient's
- Coordinates patient care with patient's nurse and other
Keywords: CARLE, Normal , Neurodiagnostics Tech - Neuro EEG, Other , Normal, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!